PUR Service Team / Project
To see some of the projects in Haiti, check out www.friendsofifosud.org
• 80% of the proceeds go back into ministry opportunity in country.
• FJ’s provides an avenue for every family with a stick and a cow/goat to bring their animal to market. Most do not have any way to get revenue from their animals… until Farmer John’s
• Provides a stable source of clean protein for both high end resorts and local families in Haiti.
Farmer John’s has been asked to build a facility to process and can chicken to have on site for disaster relief when hurricanes come. It’s a huge opportunity to bring revenue as well as providing assistance to those in need when disaster strikes! At a time when most people are pulling out of Haiti due to corruption, we’re wanting to double down. Without a doubt, Farmer John’s is becoming a rock for industry in Haiti to build on.
This trip will be focusing on two things.
• Building the cannery/processing plant for disaster relief.
• Having a Christmas party at 3 schools and delivering stockings and gifts to roughly 800 kids.
We’d love for you guys to get as excited about these projects as us. If you’re looking for a worthy cause to support, this is it! Long term or Christmas donations, it will all go to making a difference in Haiti.
Kid’s meals/stockings 800 at $10/child = $8,000
Building Construction (concrete only) $12,000 ish for this phase.
Get updates on this campaign